FOOD SAFETY POLICY
– The management has established a food safety policy which includes the commitment to ensure the safety and suitability of the produced foods. This policy has been communicated to all employees.
– In order to achieve this policy, the company is committed to implementing a HACCP system to control related food safety hazards.
– The management reviewed the outcome of the policy during the management review to ensure all required activities within the HACCP system are effectively implemented and maintained.
– We shall fully abide by the legislation, regulations and relevant standard codes related to food safety and qualit
FOOD SAFETY OBJECTIVE
– To minimise raw material food safety defects to a maximum of 3 cases per year.
– To achieve zero (0) food safety complaint.
– To minimise the deviation from control limits for CCP to 3 cases per year.
– To ensure our finished products fulfilled the allowable microbiological levels, heavy metal content level and moisture content level.